Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just Some Stuff

I'm glad that the pop quiz wasn't difficult I need something to help boost my grade in there. I actually really liked are discussions in class last night. That guy in the back is another story. The redneck was telling Kim to shut up, and I don't think she realized he was either. I'm sorry that you got into a car accident but that doesn't mean you need to take your problems out on other people. Plus I assume it was his own fault. He was probably out drinking or with his buddies who where drunk. Why else would he not be able to leave the state. I don't know if he makes up a lot of it for attention or if he's actually telling the truth. If I wasn't such a skinny and non muscular person I might have just the nerve to tell his retarded ass to shut the fuck up.

No comments: